Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pictures from 29-30 October

Cloudy on Saturday morning. It started raining soon after this picture was taken.

This beauty behind me is normal for the area. I asked Katherine and Danny if they get used to it, and they said yes, though it's hard to think of a place they'd like to go to on holiday.

Waiting for some delicious takeaway for dinner.

I love that we're all silly.

Part of the view from the top story deck at Peter and Arna's.

Part of the view, with me in it. :)

Another part of the view from the top story deck.

Across the bay.

How crazy is it that people LIVE here?!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when you are going to update this blog again? I have been enjoying reading your blog and can't wait until you post again!

    ReplyDelete