Sunday, December 11, 2011

'Tis the Season! (Does that phrase make you cringe, too?)

Dear friends,

Today is one of those cloudy and dark days where it's hard to not be gloomy by the end of it. But I guess it's okay, because it's been a bit difficult to get into the "Christmas spirit," though it hasn't been from a lack of trying. This past weekend, I went to two Christmas productions, shopped in a mall (which was decorated and had Christmas music playing), and drove down a few streets with houses draped with twinkle-lights. The weather has even been trying to help me out. The day we celebrated Thanksgiving (no, it isn't usually celebrated here), it rained all day. That was nice! And for the past few days, it's been cloudy and rainy. Soon we'll get a Christmas tree and I'll probably stop being weirded out with the warmer weather. And if I'm not, oh well.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment